Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello!

Hello world for Club Penguin!
My last post on here wasn't so, um, well, Happy. Just reading it made me all down. I'll try to keep this one more cheered up.
As I said in the last post, It is hard for me to keep the site updated with ParcyPotter5 on hold. Plus after encouraging you to comment and tell us what you think, I received no comments. I just figured that no one had been on here in a while, so I didn't need to update. Yes, we're not that popular, and usually don't come up when you Google search "Club Penguin Cheats" but that doesn't mean that we're not a good cheats site. Don't just take it for granted that we're not a good cheats site because we are not all that popular, and easy to find. I'm not trying to make you feel offended, or guilty for not commenting, if you were visiting us, and hiding in the shadows, but I do want you to realize that I do kind of feel annoyed that no one was sharing their thoughts when we asked for them. After a while with still no comments, I figured that the people that do visit our site, just don't have a blogger account and can't comment. So I added the chat bar. Then you could do it really easily, and even use your Club Penguin name. Still, no comments.
Now here's what I was thinking for keeping the blog updated. If you would like to see the site updated more frequently, You can help. If you get on C.P. often, and have a camera that takes pictures that come out well when you take them on Club Penguin, Please do take them, and email them to me. I will try to get more viewers by advertising the site on others.
Hope this works,
-Bigchubalub

No comments:

Post a Comment