Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Promise has not been broken

Hey there CP fans!
We have been promising HUGE updates, and at this point you might think we forgot. Well we didn't. There's been a lot going on, and PercyPotter, and I have been REALLY busy. As you might have noticed, we have some cool little widgets on the side, such as... Pin tracker, club penguin banner, catalog viewing, and more might be added. What will we do for updates? Well, as I am sitting here in front of my computer typing, there is a LONG list of things that we will soon be posting. Here let me count...
1, 2,...
27! And that's just the ones that I thought would be most interesting. Some examples are...
Gary's Greatest Inventions
All about your igloo
I Feel :D!
Caring for your puffle,
And much much more!
Credit is given to "The awesome official guide to Club Penguin, Expanded Edition"
THANKS!
-Bigchubalub

No comments:

Post a Comment