Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

More Catalog Secrets

Hello, PercyPotter5 here. And now we're going to do more Catalog secrets! Yippee! Here is the secrets for The Snow and Sports May 2010 Catalog.

Go to the first page and click the soccer ball in the air and get a Green soccer Jersey for $600.

Sadly that's all I could find in that catalog but head on over to the Cove and check out the Catchin' waves Game UPgrades. Click on the W in Waves and get a Silver surfboard for $800.


Then go to your igloo and look at that catalog. If you go to the second page and click on the eighth note you can get a music stand. If you go to the page with the ice castle on it and click on the door you can get a pink ice castle for $4900! Fliip the Page four times and click on the door of the deluxe snow igloo and get a Secret Deluxe stone Igloo for $5000!

Well that's all I got for now so see yah!

-PercyPotter5

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you still get the silver surfbord! Ill have to get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty cool. I'd get it if I was a member but alas, I am not

    ReplyDelete